- Isobaric filling principle and filling valve adopts high precision mechanical valve.
- Fast filling speed, high precision in liquid level.
- Siemens automatic controlling system, only starts to filling when there is a can, otherwise it will stop filling and no broken cans.
- The filling process is cleaner and pure due to its twice evacuation of cans, and more stable because of isobaric filling operation.
- Specifically designed to beer filling and include double pre evacuation as a standard feature to ensure ultra low dissolved oxygen DO’s are maintained during the filling operation.
- Filling cylinder braces use worm-gear box going up and down to satisfy cans of different height.
- Float switches in the filling cylinder ensure a smooth liquid inlet.
- Capping: we replaced the pneumatic cover with a mechanical cover, the quality and stability of the gland are improved.
- All-mechanical transmission: basically reaches zero failure rate.
- Compact conformation, Easy installation,use & maintenance.
- Conveyor can feeding technology instead of the feeding screw and conveyer chain. Easily change the can change over parts.
- The blocking canneck technology to convey cans. It does not adjust the height of equipment when the type of can is changed. According to the diameter of can, you could change corresponding nylon elements such as arc slipper guide, thumb wheel etc.
- Those stainless steel can nips of wash are designed especially, they don't touch thread position of phialine, in order to avoid the second pollution.
- All of parts directly contacted with material are adopted with food stage stainless steel 304 without dead angle. So they can be cleaned easily.
- High filling speed and mass flow rate, high precision of filling valve and control of liquids level is accurate and without loss.
|Can size||Height: 120~180mm, Diameter: Ø50~Ø85mm|
|Compressed air consumption||0.6m3/h(0.3Mpa)|
|CO2 content of fiiling products||0.5%|
REQUEST A QUOTE
Will reply within an hour. (Your personal information is only used to receive quotations and will never be provided or disclosed to third parties)