Our tanks are designed to promote optimal fermentation and/or carbonation.
- Made of stainless food steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Standardized dimensions and equipment, or according to individual customer requirements
- Classic design, PUR insulation, double stainless steel jacket, water (or glycol) cooling duplicators
- Accurate temperature control and reliable CIP are requirements to ensure a quality finished product
- Fermenters offered with side rotating racking arms or standpipe design plus hop ports.
- An extra tri-clamp fitting can be added for a carbonation stone if desired.
- Cone angles can be changed to suit customer requirements.
- Adjustable pressure valve for controlled fermentation – Overpressure setting mechanism with a glycerine manometer
- PUR insulation – polyurethane insulation with thickness according to the size of the tank and the target environment
- Guaranteed inner surface roughness : Ra < 0.8 μm or less (grinded surfaces) / Ra < 0.5 μm or less (polished surfaces), according to customer´s requirement
- Service door (manhole) on the top cone or on cylinder part, according to customer requirements
- Pure-beverage output armature with a butterfly valve for pure beverage (beer, wine, cider) output
- Sample valve – cleanable and sanitizable sampling cock for collection product samples
- Safety valve – double-acting overpressure and vaccum protection safety valve
- Venting valve – Dedicated venting valve for safety draining of the tank and for accurate measuring of current pressure in the tank using manometer (it ensures properly function of the manometer when the shower ball shower is blocked with a foam)
- Thermometer socket – welded socket for inserting of thermosensor or thermometer
- Manometer – It is included in the set of the adjustable pressure valve. Made of stainless steel, with glycerine inside.
- Filling level indicator – Sanitizable glass or plastic pipe for visualisation height level of the beverage product in the tank
|Capacity||Useful capacity: 50000L|
|Cooling method||Jacket section cooling|
|Thickness||Inner: 3.0mm; External2.0mm|
MODELS & SPECS
|Item||Production capacity||Volume in US Gallon||Heating area||Tank diameter||Height|
|HG-500||500L/day||132 US Gallon||1.8m2||1160mm||2300mm|
|HG-5BBL||5BBL/day||155 US Gallon||1.9m2||1200mm||2350mm|
|HG-600||600L/day||158 US Gallon||2.0m2||1220mm||2350mm|
|HG-700||700L/day||185 US Gallon||2.4m2||1260mm||2380mm|
|HG-800||800L/day||212 US Gallon||2.5m2||1260mm||2400mm|
|HG-7BBL||7BBL/day||216 US Gallon||2.5m2||1280mm||2450mm|
|HG-1000||1000L/day||264 US Gallon||2.6m2||1360mm||2500mm|
|HG-10BBL||10BBL/day||310 US Gallon||2.8m2||1460mm||2700mm|
|HG-1500||1500L/day||396 US Gallon||3.2m2||1520mm||2900mm|
|HG-2000||2000L/day||528 US Gallon||3.6m2||1560mm||2850mm|
|HG-2500||2500L/day||660 US Gallon||3.8m2||1650mm||3200mm|
|HG-3000||3000L/day||792 US Gallon||4.5m2||1760mm||3800mm|
|HG-4000||4000L/day||1057 US Gallon||4.9m2||1900mm||4100mm|
|HG-5000||5000L/day||1320 US Gallon||7.2m2||1960mm||4400mm|
REQUEST A QUOTE
Will reply within an hour. (Your personal information is only used to receive quotations and will never be provided or disclosed to third parties)