Our tanks are designed to promote optimal fermentation and/or carbonation.
- Made of stainless food steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Standardized dimensions and equipment, or according to individual customer requirements
- Classic design, PUR insulation, double stainless steel jacket, water (or glycol) cooling duplicators
- Accurate temperature control and reliable CIP are requirements to ensure a quality finished product
- Fermenters offered with side rotating racking arms or standpipe design plus hop ports.
- An extra tri-clamp fitting can be added for a carbonation stone if desired.
- Cone angles can be changed to suit customer requirements.
- Adjustable pressure valve for controlled fermentation – Overpressure setting mechanism with a glycerine manometer
- PUR insulation – polyurethane insulation with thickness according to the size of the tank and the target environment
- Guaranteed inner surface roughness : Ra < 0.8 μm or less (grinded surfaces) / Ra < 0.5 μm or less (polished surfaces), according to customer´s requirement
- Service door (manhole) on the top cone or on cylinder part, according to customer requirements
- Pure-beverage output armature with a butterfly valve for pure beverage (beer, wine, cider) output
- Thermometer socket – welded socket for inserting of thermosensor or thermometer
- Manometer – It is included in the set of the adjustable pressure valve. Made of stainless steel, with glycerine inside.
- Filling level indicator – Sanitizable glass or plastic pipe for visualisation height level of the beverage product in the tank
|Capacity||Useful capacity: 50000L|
|Cooling method||Jacket section cooling|
|Thickness||Inner: 3.0mm; External2.0mm|
MODELS & SPECS
|Item||Production capacity||Volume in US Gallon||Heating area||Tank diameter||Height|
|HG-500||500L/day||132 US Gallon||1.8m2||1160mm||2300mm|
|HG-5BBL||5BBL/day||155 US Gallon||1.9m2||1200mm||2350mm|
|HG-600||600L/day||158 US Gallon||2.0m2||1220mm||2350mm|
|HG-700||700L/day||185 US Gallon||2.4m2||1260mm||2380mm|
|HG-800||800L/day||212 US Gallon||2.5m2||1260mm||2400mm|
|HG-7BBL||7BBL/day||216 US Gallon||2.5m2||1280mm||2450mm|
|HG-1000||1000L/day||264 US Gallon||2.6m2||1360mm||2500mm|
|HG-10BBL||10BBL/day||310 US Gallon||2.8m2||1460mm||2700mm|
|HG-1500||1500L/day||396 US Gallon||3.2m2||1520mm||2900mm|
|HG-2000||2000L/day||528 US Gallon||3.6m2||1560mm||2850mm|
|HG-2500||2500L/day||660 US Gallon||3.8m2||1650mm||3200mm|
|HG-3000||3000L/day||792 US Gallon||4.5m2||1760mm||3800mm|
|HG-4000||4000L/day||1057 US Gallon||4.9m2||1900mm||4100mm|
|HG-5000||5000L/day||1320 US Gallon||7.2m2||1960mm||4400mm|
REQUEST A QUOTE
Will reply within an hour. (Your personal information is only used to receive quotations and will never be provided or disclosed to third parties)